Get Out of the Shade -Gaining Exposure to LatAm Renewables
With LatAm’s regional renewables sector so nascent, there is a consensus among the industry and investment experts with whom ALI spoke that the best way to gain exposure to its growth is through sector- and region-focused funds and, in some cases, focused equity plays.
Global Forex Recap & LatAm speaking with City Credit Capital
Uncertainty in Europe, elections in the US, and the threat of escalating ‘currency wars’ are all key global issues likely to influence Latin American foreign exchange markets in the near future…
- How to Stucture LatAm Reits
- Colombia aims to be investment oasis in volatile world
- Latam banks on prowl as Spanish rivals struggle
- Latin American Pacific Bloc Rejects Brazil-Led Protectionism
- Peru Keeps 4.25% Rate on Global Outlook and Commodity Fall
- ‘It’s illegal!’ Brazilian multinational sues Florida over Cuba, Syria sanctions law
- Private Equity Investors In Latin America Take On Active Roles
- Argentina And YPF Plan To Invest $35 Billion – Who Wins?
- Argentine Peso Falls Most in Six Months as Farmers Halt Sales
- Red light for green energy in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Pinera: Chile respects Spanish investment